You will notice this section at the bottom of some articles but you may not know why it is there. Well, when it's present, it means you are invited to give feedback on that article. We don't ask for feedback on every article so, when you see it, know that we are truly seeking your input. PLEASE take advantage of the opportunity.
How does it work?
- Click on "Add New Comment"
- Complete the screen and indicate whether or not you want your name to appear with the feedback
- Preview your feedback
- From this screen you can edit or send your feedback
- Feedback goes to a moderator who will either post or reject your feedback
- If feedback is posted, it will appear at the bottom of the article
Now that you know it's there and how it works ---- GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
Jolene SteffenCroftonArtist/farm wife
Dec 16, 2013
|I have photos to submit to this website. Would like suggestions on how to get them on. Otherwise, am wondering if they can be taken off my facebook page like the Crofton Journal does? You have my permission to use any school activity photos you'd like.|